Let’s get real for a sec. 2020 has been a tough year. Natural disasters, murder hornets, a freakin global pandemic, and lives that look so very different than they did a few short months ago. It’s been easier than ever to focus on the negative and spiral into a cycle of pessimism. Being grateful is a choice. Even with the changes and trials of the past several months, we still have so much to be thankful for. Today it seemed appropriate to make a list and dwell in a space of gratitude for a moment.
1. This year, more than ever, I am so grateful to my clients who have continued to trust me to create the images that become their legacy. Connection with family and finding the joy in the everyday with the people we are surrounded by, is essential.
2. I am blessed to have a husband and partner who believes in me, even when I have doubts. He is my biggest cheerleader and has been such a support as we renovated the new house and studio space. 💕
3. I have seriously awesome kitty cats. 🐱
4. I am grateful for the change of the seasons, the beauty of fall and the cooling down and closing out of the year. Winter is coming and with it the sparkling whites, grays and browns that I love.
5. I am always grateful for comfy pyjamas, cozy socks, a cup of tea and a good book.
I hope you had a chance some time over the last few days to reflect on the blessings in your life. They are many, even if it’s sometimes easy to forget.
Happy Thanksgiving 😊