Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 13 , which is fast approaching! For your shopping and gifting convenience, I have complied a list of awesome Edmonton businesses and makers that offer something amazing for all of the mamas in your life.
- Duchess Bakshop, located at 10718-124 Street offers the perfect blend of classic French pastries, like macarons, croissants, and éclairs, and Alberta favourites, like brownies and butter tarts. Buy your mama the Cookbook, which features the recipe for Duchess’ famous macarons and other fab treats, or buy a box ready-made – but be prepared to stand in line!
- You can’t go wrong with jewellery – trust me! “Farm Wife Style is Smart, Strong & Stunning, with a lil’ bit of Sass” These beautiful pieces are Edmonton made and are available through the website, or at a bunch of local retailers.
- Copper Cherry creates gorgeous bags, wallets and other small goods out of leather and canvas with beautiful copper rivets. Check them out for the stylish mama on your list.
- The Urban Drawer‘s Sock Pack starts at $40 and is a monthly subscription of funky Edmonton designed socks delivered monthly right to her door!
- Grab a beautiful fresh bouquet of flowers or a plant from Laurel’s on Whyte, located at 8210–104 Street.
- A funky tea towel or some stationary from Mezzaluna Studio is a super fun gift! Find these products at several local stockists and add some colour and whimsy to yo mama’s kitchen!
- Sometimes mama just needs a drink, amiright?! The Hansen Distillery, located at 17412-111 Ave in Edmonton is a family-run craft distillery that prides itself on producing quality products using ingredients sourced from Alberta.
- These super and amazingly moisturising “You’re a Jem” Lux Soap for Amazing People from Craft Beauty are a great extra little treat for mom. Craft Beauty products are handmade in small batches with LOVE in Edmonton.
- A redwagon photography gift certificate is a great gift for any mama! Whether her babies are brand new, just little or all grown up, it is always the right time for images that capture a mother and her loves. Get in touch for details and purchases!
There are also still a few session spaces available for the Celebrating Motherhood Portrait Event! Click here for details and booking!
redwagon photography is an Edmonton photographer specializing in organic, natural light Family, Newborn, Maternity, Child, and Baby Photography in Edmonton, Alberta and surrounding areas including but not limited to Stony Plain, St. Albert, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Sherwood Park and Barrhead.