Thanks so much for your support in making it awesome! If you missed it & are sad to have done so, sign up for monthly updates at the Yummy Light Café! Subscribers are always the first to know about special events and promotions!
Hey mama 💕
Take a look through the "Photos" roll on your phone and tell me what you see. There are likely pictures of your kids playing sports, at school events, on family vacations and with their friends. Probably a fair amount of them even feature your partner... but how many images are there of you with your children? I am willing to bet, not many.
There is always a good excuse. We all want to wait until we loose 10 pounds/get a good night's sleep/have had a chance to put on makeup/are wearing a shirt that the baby hasn't spit up on.... There are always a million reasons to avoid being in front of the camera with your children, but there are some very real, very powerful reasons to make it a priority and it doesn't matter whether your baby is 2 months, 2 years, or already all grown up.
Your children need to be able to look back and know that you were there with them. You need to exist in photographs with them. They aren't going to look back and think, "Gee, Mom really needed her roots touched up." They are going to remember how much you loved playing with them, how gentle you were, how beautiful you looked when you smiled at them. And when you look back in 30 years that's all you'll see too. Promise.
The Motherhood Event this year includes two options:
- Portrait Planning Guide to help you make the most of our time together
- Access to the Curated Closet of studio wardrobe pieces for mamas & littles
- 20 minute session including mama & child(ren)
- 5 digital files of your choice (chosen from a gallery of 10+)
- Fine Art 8x10 of your favourite image
- Design & Ordering Appointment to choose your included files & 8x10, as well as any additional, optional files or heirloom product
- Choose the type of session you'd like (either studio or field) & book the time that works best for you & your children
- Complete the Portrait Session Agreement that will be delivered immediately upon payment to confirm your booking & choose the time of your Reveal Appointment
- Watch your inbox for the Portrait Planning Guide & prepare to get some organic, snuggly images with your babies
Your health & safety is my first priority. I have scheduled the studio day with longer breaks between each session to ensure there is time to disinfect all surfaces. I will be following AHS recommendations by wearing a mask & maintaining proper social distancing. Clients will be asked to wait in their vehicles until their session time to minimize contact with others. Please email me if you have any concerns. I am confident this will be a safe environment.
1. Choose session type & date from the options below, then choose the best time & add your info & payment details.
2. Watch your inbox for a confirmation email & contract that you'll complete & submit AND book your Reveal & Ordering Appointment (link in confirmation email).
3. Watch your inbox for the Portrait Planning Guide & start to think about your session wardrobe!
** some notes about the field event**
- A Google Map link will be texted to you prior to the Event
- Sessions will take place rain or shine & there will be clear umbrellas available for your use if necessary. In the event of known inclement weather, I may decide to reschedule - BACK UP DATE: May 9
- If you are interested in borrowing from the Curated Closet for your Field Session, please let me know. We can arrange for you to come by the studio at a prior date to shop the wardrobe.
54 Avenue & 114B Street
by appointment only
©redwagon photography 2021