Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12, which is fast approaching! For your shopping and gifting convenience, I have complied an Edmonton Local Mother’s Day Gift Guide: a list of awesome Edmonton businesses and makers that offer something amazing for all of the mamas in your life.
- The Royal Bison Art & Craft Fair is an Edmonton-based, twice a year festival featuring an amazing array of artists, makers & designers. It’s a one-stop shop and it’s happening this weekend (May 10-12) just in time for Mother’s Day! So convenient!
- Salgado Fenwick, located at 10842 124 Street, is an awesome local find. Creators of amazing wearable artwork, “each piece is handmade with love, silk-screened in small batches”. Stop by & pick up something fun for your mama!
- Spend some quality time with your mama at a Sorrentino’s cooking class! Choose from a plethora of options & learn to make an amazing meal!
- You really can’t go wrong with jewelry – trust me! Smithstine Copper‘s beautiful pieces are Edmonton made and are available through the website AND at The Royal Bison Art & Craft Fair this weekend (May 10-12)
- Grab a beautiful fresh bouquet of flowers or a plant from Laurel’s on Whyte, located at 8210–104 Street.
- For the tea drinking mama, Blue Hour Tea offers unique, delicious blends made right here in YEG! Available online through their website, as well as other Cafés and retailers around Edmonton.
- Essentials By Nature is a range of skincare, wellness, body care & home products made out of natural essential oils and other plant-based, all-natural ingredients. Products are free of chemicals, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrance, sulphates and formaldehyde. Created in YEG and stocked at a bunch of Edmonton and area retailers.
- Take your mama to a tasting at the Hansen Distillery! (or, you know, buy her a bottle of these locally made spirits ’cause sometimes mama just needs a drink!) Located at 17412-111 Ave in Edmonton, Hansen Distillery is a family-run craft distillery that prides itself on producing quality products using ingredients sourced from Alberta.
- A redwagon photography gift certificate is always a great gift for any mama! Whether her babies are brand new, just little or all grown up, it is always the right time for images that capture a mother and her loves. Get in touch for details and purchases!
Specializing in Motherhood Portraiture, I would love to be the photographer to capture your next set of family images! Let’s chat!
redwagon photography is an Edmonton photographer specializing in organic, natural light Family, Newborn, Maternity, Child, & Baby Photography in Edmonton, Alberta & surrounding areas including, but not limited to, Stony Plain, St. Albert, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Sherwood Park & Barrhead.